I have become a nomad, and with that I have become very comfortable with on the go beauty. You know, products that you can use while in a rush, on a plane, in a car, and/or that fit great in a carry on. Below I give you a full rundown of my favorites.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water – this is a miracle in a bottle. It cleans my face on the go and EXTREMELY well. I have even used it after my cleanser and was in shock when my cotton round was covered in dirt. It cleanse double duty.
- Kreyole Essence– Haitian Moringa Oil Facial Cleanser- It’s natural, its small (2.2 ounces) and it is the silkiest cleanser I’ve ever felt.
- Flynn & King Balance Toner– Small enough to fit in your purse, this is the perfect toner. I also use it as a midday or after flight mist to give my skin that plump & dewy look.
- Honest Hazel Eye Gels- instantly soothes and decreases puffiness and redness under eyes. Perfect for long flights, red-eyes, and after long nights of too much Jack Daniels.
- 100% Tea Tree Oil- The brand doesn’t matter just as long as its pure Tea Tree Oil. Gets rid of zits in 2 days. It also helps soothe toothaches, bugbites, and can double as (a really nasty) toothpaste.
- Image Skincare Moisturizer with SPF- This stuff smells like a dream. It is VERY lightweight, so you can use it with your normal moisturizer and serum. SPF is a MUST (even for us brown girls)
- Kat Rudu Hydra Cell Vitamin C serum- INSTANTLY brightens up my face. I basically drink this stuff. It’s perfect after a long flight, right before you mist with the Flynn & King toner.
- Kat Rudu Hydra Cell Bright Citrus Moisturizer- this has to be used at night. It smells amazing, helps brighten skin & fades dark marks. Oh, and it is travel sized.