29 Jan SuperBowl Chic: Denver Broncos Fan
Posted at 14:22h in Uncategorized
With the Super Bowl just a few days away it’s time to start planning what to wear on game day. I always find it a task trying to by stylish, sporty, and comfortable all at the same time. To help you out I have put together a few outfits to prepare you for the weekend. Below are a few tips to follow to achieve that Sporty Chic look:
- Paint your nails in your teams colors. Its a subtle and inexpensive way to show support.
- Dress up your sweat pants by adding a dressier top and heels.
- Boyfriend jeans are foolproof comfort jeans. (add heels to give them a more feminine touch)
- Throw on a sequin hat with your teams logo. (hides messy hair and gives some sparkle)
- Pair a statement necklace with your teams tshirt to instantly spice up your look.
Stay tuned for more Super Bowl Chic tips and for some SeaHawks inspired looks.