- Of course more nail inspiration…
- Wear a skirt! I suggest wearing a skater skirt because they are a bit more fun and casual. Try to stick to cotton fabrics, denim, or even leather for more casual looks. Pair your skirt with a sweatshirt or tee to keep it sporty.
- Wear sneakers with a skirt or a dress.
- Wedge sneaker were created especially for the stylish sporty girl. Take advantage of this trend and rock your sneakers to a Super Bowl party.
- Accessorize!! Don’t be afraid to add necklaces, rings, and bracelets to your causal look.
- Color Block. Not all of us like wearing tshirts, or even own them, so a good alternative to this is to simply wear your teams colors. Start with one of the colors as a top and then add accessories in the opposing color.
- Wear Leather Pants. Leather pants give any outfit instant edge. Pair them with a T-shirt, with sneakers, or even plain sweater.
Hope this mini-guide helped you guys out! My team wasn’t fortunate enough to make it to the big game this year, so I will probably be wearing something neutral. I’m off to a fab blogger meet-up tonight so expect pics from that as well as my own Super Bowl Chic look sometime later this week.