25 Nov Black on Black Friday
Tomorrow is only THE BIGGEST shopping day of the year. People are looking for discounts, deals, and freebies to jumpstart their holiday shopping. With so many large retailers getting the bulk of the business, smaller businesses often suffer during Black Friday. My mission with this post is to shed some light on a few of my favorite small (& black owned) businesses that are having Black Friday sales you guys should check out.
- Heavenly Scent – AMAZING smelling skin & body care. Use code BLACK for 40% off
- Orchids & Spice– Stylish boutique with a covetable inventory use code BLACKCYBER30 for 30% off
- She The Collection– Cute furry handbags. Use Code BLKFRIDAY20 for 20% off
- AJ Crimson Beauty– Black owned cosmetics line (I LOVE his lipsticks) use code BLACKFRIDAY30 for 30% off $50 or more. use code BLACKFRIDAY40 when you spend $150 or more.
- Royal Prerogative– Great Quality curly girl wigs. Use code RPBW10 for a special discount.
- The Pin Twins – Black girl magic pins & more (I have at least 3 of them). All pins $8 with code BLVKFRIDAY
- SheDavi– all natural & vegan hair growth pills (they actually work.. I’ve been taking them). Use code BLACKFRIDAY16 for 20% off.
- The Nspiyahd Life– herbal teas, v-steams, and self care boxes. Use code BUYBLACK for special discounts
- Baus– gifts, boss girl supplies, groovy doormats and more (they are only doing small business saturday & cyber monday) on Monday use code BAUSGIVING for 15% off all products.
- Please Notes– they are just starting out and are still striving to complete their kickstarter campaign. It’s the season for giving so head over to their site to learn more about the movement.
If you know of other black owned businesses please drop them below.