02 Jun Day To Night Printed Pants
Happy Mix It Up Monday!!! I know it’s been a while since my last Mix It Up Monday post, but it’s back!!!!! Today I show you how to take printed pants from day-to night in the video below.
Video by: Director Vaughn
Makeup By: Irma Vasquez
I absolutely LOVEEEEEE these pants from Evleo! They are honestly the MOST comfortable thing I own, and what makes them even greater is that they are also very stylish. The print and the cut make them perfect for either a Day or Night look, and with a few minor adjustments you can easily go from one to the other. Below are a fe tips to help you take your printed pants from day to night.
- Add heels for nighttime. Nothing screams “daytime look” like flats. So ditch those flat shoes for a high heel.
- Add a bold lip color. Daytime looks call for fresh face, barely there makeup. That’s not the case for the night, so don’t be afraid to make a few tweaks to your makeup and/or hair to swiftly transition your look.
- Replace the over-the-shoulder bag for a clutch
- Switch out your dainty jewelry for statement pieces at night.
- Wear a blazer. A blazer instantly takes any look from day to night, or from casual to more sophisticated.
What are a few items you own that you like to take from day to night? Do you have any other tips that I missed out on???